What is DevOps Consulting?
As your company gains traction and sales increase, it is important to keep up with the increasing demand of your products and services. Customers can grow wary of internet bugs and apps that move too slowly. A DevOps consultant oversees tasks related to application development and IT operations to ensure that services are delivered quickly and efficiently. The consultant fosters collaboration between the application development team and IT operations team, and aligns IT projects to company goals. DevOps consultants emphasize the balance of healthy company culture and the right technology to achieve goals.
What are the benefits of DevOps Consulting?
- DevOps Consultants improve application quality to enhance user experience and customer satisfaction and retention.
- Consultants improve operational efficiency. Combined with the cloud, software development processes will be accelerated.
- Consultants will provide stable safety. Existing security solutions will be adjusted and new ones will be applied to ensure that your data and software processes are protected.
- Consultants ensure that solutions are adaptable and scalable, able to resist threats, and minimize costs.
How can ITAdOn help?
- Our DevOps consultants will build automation that is fast, consistent, and reliable.
- Our consultants will conduct frequent code merging and unit testing to detect bugs early, and maintain an efficient and productive code.
- ITAdOn consultants will oversee IT infrastructure, including managing the creation of reliable resources and simplifying complex infrastructure.
- We will also provide configuration management that minimizes configuration drift in environments with large servers.
- We will monitor the stability of services and infrastructure to detect problems and promote faster recovery and better root-cause analysis.
to the next level?
News & Insights
We recently wrote about the paradigm shift to increasing numbers of employees working from home, its impact on corporate networks worldwide, and potential solutions