Remote Work Solutions
The COVID-19 pandemic has transformed how we work and where we work. Remote working is and will continue to be the new normal. Companies are increasingly embracing a hybrid model in which some employees work onsite and some work remotely. Around 40% of managers surveyed by the Harvard Business Review said they don’t have the skills they need to manage a remote team. ITAdOn is here to ensure that your teams can work efficiently by staying connected, productive, and focused on meeting your clients’ needs.
Benefits of a Hybrid Work Model
Increased productivity is always the result of a successful hybrid model. It allows employees to work in an environment that they work best in, which enables them to harness their strengths and productivity.
Effective collaboration and stronger relationships are fostered by incorporating remote positions. Employees from across the nation–or the world– can collaborate with one other, sharing unique perspectives and ideas that can help your business continue to grow and soar.
At ITAdOn we’ll provide:
- Efficient communication and collaboration tools to help you communicate with your team and your customers.
- Advising tailored to your company’s needs; We will work together to develop a remote working model that works best for you.
- Guidance for virtual recruitment, so that you hire only the best.
- On-demand scalable private networks
- Access to resources anywhere, anytime, from any supported device.
- Central Management of Applications and Desktops to keep your remote work structured, protected, and organized.
- Integration with existing services, including active directory, networks, and storage.
- Remote work requires a special set of skills, and your leaders might be falling short. There’s no shortage of skill at ITAdOn.
to the next level?
News & Insights
We recently wrote about the paradigm shift to increasing numbers of employees working from home, its impact on corporate networks worldwide, and potential solutions to