What is Cybersecurity Consulting?
Cybercrimes cost US businesses billions of dollars each year. According to the FBI, the cost of cybercrime in the US was $3.5 billion in 2019. It is estimated that this year, 2 out of 3 cyber security attacks will be undetectable without human involvement. The amount of ransomware continues to increase each year and become more sophisticated, and data in the cloud is more vulnerable to cyber attacks. It is important that you ensure the safety and security of your company’s assets through an effective cybersecurity plan.
Cybersecurity consultants analyze and develop solid cybersecurity plans to ensure that computer systems, networks, and software programs are kept stable and safe. They imitate both the attacker and the defender to determine where the weaknesses are to predict and strengthen vulnerabilities.
What are the benefits of cybersecurity consulting?
Cybersecurity consulting saves costs. Paying for on-site staffing can be extremely expensive, especially if you do not need assistance on a daily basis. When you work with an external consultant, you’ll have access to the same resources whenever you need them most.
Cybersecurity consulting reduces risks. Through multiple security measures, consultants reduce the risk for cyberattacks and protect your data from hackers so that your company does not lose money and valuable assets from cyber attacks.
Consultants provide the most up-to-date technologies. Cyberattacks are becoming more prevalent and sophisticated. To combat this, newer, more advanced technologies have been developed for cybersecurity measures. A cybersecurity consultant will ensure that you are using the latest and best technologies to protect your data.
How can ITAdOn consultants help?
- ITAdOn consultants use the latest cybersecurity technologies to keep your assets safe.
- Our experienced consultants provide penetration testing to measure the vulnerability of cyber programs and software systems that your company uses.
- We provide firewall safety and management, including breach detection and backups.
- Our consultants are knowledgeable of advanced persistent threat management, including various forms of social engineering and network access control.
- Our consultants use encryption techniques that keep any data sent over the internet safe from hacking attempts.
- Consultants have experience using many programming languages used for storage and processing data to keep your assets safe.
- ITAdOn consultants are familiar with several operating systems, including Windows, Linux, UNIX, and more.
- Our consultants have excellent leadership skills and communication skills to work effectively alongside your employees.
to the next level?
News & Insights
We recently wrote about the paradigm shift to increasing numbers of employees working from home, its impact on corporate networks worldwide, and potential solutions to