What is a VCIO-VCTO?
Expert leadership from technology VCIOs will help your business make the best decisions to work efficiently and effectively. A Virtual Chief Information Officer (VCIO) helps your company assess its technology needs and develop strategic IT plans that align with your overall business goals. They’re as involved in your company as you need them to be, handling everything from personnel management & selection to large IT projects, all at an affordable rate.
Let ITAdOn Help through our VCTO/ VCIO Services.
Problems ITAdOn’s VCIOs can solve:
- Should I replace or optimize my IT infrastructure?
- How can I keep my company safe from cyberthreats?
- How can I maintain the most effective software within the budget of my business?
- How can technology make my company more efficient and lucrative?
- Will my company be prepared in the event of a disaster?
- Which vendors will best meet my company’s technology needs?
ITAdOn has you covered by:
- Tailoring IT strategies to fit your company’s needs.
- Managing day-to-day operations.
- Effectively predicting and mitigating project roadblocks.
- Arranging technical and project documentation.
- Assigning vendor roles and responsibilities.
- Conducting cybersecurity risk assessments.
to the next level?
News & Insights
We recently wrote about the paradigm shift to increasing numbers of employees working from home, its impact on corporate networks worldwide, and potential solutions to