Backup & Disaster Recovery
A disaster can happen at any time and without warning– ITAdOn will ensure your company is prepared. “The National Archives and Records Administration reports that 93 percent of companies that experience data loss and downtime, extending for 10 or more days, will file for bankruptcy within 12 months.” Having a backup and disaster recovery plan is crucial to the success of your business.
Benefits of Backup and Disaster Recovery
A backup and recovery plan will keep your business cost-efficient by instilling preventive measures that reduce the risk for disasters caused by human error. Corrective measures will be taken to quickly restore lost data so that your business can continue to run smoothly in the aftermath of a calamity. Switching to cloud-based backup software can minimize the cost of local storage operations and eliminate superfluous hardware.
Increased productivity will result from a rightly executed recovery plan. A successful plan will include training multiple employees to fulfill specific tasks. Unexpected time off, vacations, and resignations will not hinder the work of your other employees and the progress of your business. Remote data backup will also reduce the workload that would normally be spent on manual backup.
Customer retention is important; Having a solid backup and disaster recovery plan will ensure that your company can continue to meet your clients’ needs in the event of a calamity. Reducing the risk of data loss and downtime will keep everyone happy–both you and your customers.
How ITAdOn has you covered:
- Our team will create a tailored plan that is suited to your company’s needs.
- We anticipate problems in advance so that you always stay one step ahead.
- We support Office 365 Online Backup, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams.
- Our experts will create strategic backup plans for Windows servers, Windows desktop, Linux servers, and Cloud servers.
- Our critical response team is ready to assist at a moment’s need.
to the next level?
News & Insights
We recently wrote about the paradigm shift to increasing numbers of employees working from home, its impact on corporate networks worldwide, and potential solutions to